9/06/2009

THERE IS FREEDOM WITHIN

I was watching a DVD at home today when this song came on.  Flashback to 1986, the year I graduated from High School.  Sidetrack:   I am having another flashback...of the time a few years ago when a kid working in my office mentioned that he was born that year.  I started laughing hysterically and then threw up a little in my mouth.  That grown man/boy was born the year I graduated.  Sigh.  Back to 1986.   I took my fashion cues from her, and I loved this song.

by Crowded House
There is freedom within, there is freedom without
Try to catch the deluge in a paper cup
There's a battle ahead, many battles are lost
But you'll never see the end of the road
While you're traveling with me


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


1 comment:

Niles said...

I love this song.