10/13/2009

SHE'S NOT HEAVY, SHE'S MY WOMAN

These are people I want to know.  




I got sweaty and exhausted just listening to Mr. Joe Guinness World Record.  I wonder if he would share his calf workout with me...   And I love the reindeer hat on the proud mom.  She's either just a lot of fun or she swigged some of her daughters beer winnings forgetting she just took her prozac.  Either way, what a gal to have raised such a fun (and little) gal!

If I wanted to try this I would have to be married to Andre the Giant.  I think he's dead though, so I guess I'm out.  Too bad, me draped upside down around Andre's neck, with my bodacious buns, he would have looked like Princess Leah.   And that would have been hilarious.

In marriage, is this what "keeping it fresh" means? By the way, that couple is going to the World Champion Wife Carrying competition in Finland.  Check out this wacky video of that event.  This is what happens when husbands who let wives who let husbands drink too much beer.

3 comments:

Mistaken said...

What a funny event. I don't think you REALLY want YOUR calves to look like Joe Guiness' distorted, nasty calves do you?

Brecken said...

Niles and I are laughing out loud! We are totally going to do this with our friends at Lake Powell! They will love it....minus the booze part. We'll chug rootbeer.

Mom said...

I'm dyin' here - can barely breathe in between fits of uncontrollable belly laughing! Oh my gosh. And the princess Leah image will stay forever in my brain - too good!!