10/17/2009

MOTHER NATURE HAS PMS

If it's not exactly that then something has put her in a hyper moody tail spin this week.  But who can blame her, we are the most annoying children ever.  Constantly climbing all over her, spilling stuff all over the place, breaking all her favorite things, and leaving the fridge door open so everything in there goes bad and the freezer melts.  I'd be cranky too.  And I am.

This week the weather started like this:                                         and ended like this:










A 30 degree swing with record rains and blinding heat looks like rapid cycling manic depression to me.  Somewhere she's sitting on her bed alternating between BOO HOO HOO and HA HA HA!  I know this must be the case, because that's what it's doing to me.  Yesterday I teared up (ok, I cried a little) during the intro to Oprah where she was brokering peace between Evander Holyfield and Mike Tyson.  How touching that she is able to bring these two testosterone saturated pummel champs together to make nice.  I mean he bit his EAR off!   BOO HOO HOO.  I am such a sap.  HA HA HA!  Sometimes it's not such a bad thing that I live alone.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Sounds like I need to visit you and either give you lots of TLC or slap you out of it . . . . or both.

When are you coming home - Thanksgiving and/or Christmas? I have to know so I can make arrangements for a new family portrait.

XOXOXOXOXOXO